We are always looking to recruit qualified and dedicated personnel.
Employee Benefits Include:
- Medical, dental and vision healthcare programs
- Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance plans for qualified employees
- 401K plan
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Complete training
We are currently accepting applications for the following positions.
Our Machine Operators set-up, operate, and ensure proper processing of each job. They ensure accuracy by periodically auditing work in progress, checking forms for proper identification number, labels on cartons of components used, as well as sampling pieces from each container opened for correctness. They stage finished work in an organized manner with proper labels/identification. They are responsible for general preventative maintenance on equipment and demonstrate proper housekeeping procedures. They also keep an accurate log of all quality checks.
Previous experience/qualifications include:
- High school diploma or GED
- One year experience operating inserters, meter machines, ink jets, or other bindery equipment
- Ability to read and interpret work orders and job specifications
- Ability to accurately process jobs
- Excellent quality control skills
- Willing to work flexible hours
- Familiarity with Postal regulations for address positioning is a plus
- Ability to lift 35 lbs.
Job Type: Full-time & Part-time
Transactional Print is an effective way to reach prospects and clients, generate interest, and drive audiences to interact digitally. As an account executive in this industry, you will help customers accomplish their goals and objectives with innovative solutions. A solid understanding of, and use of, a consultative sales process are necessary for your success in this position. You should be resourceful, ambitious, and innovative.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understanding of the marketing and sales tactics and how to move prospects from one phase to another
- Understanding of print, presort, and data resource solutions, services, and products offered by our company
- Apply prospecting, retention, cross-selling, and up-selling strategies and tactics
- Using CRM to move contacts and prospects through the buyer’s journey including coordinating activities, marketing, and maintaining sales log and contact history
- Consult with customers by listening, interpreting their needs, and advising on solutions
- Have an understanding of how to Draft Bids for prospective contracts
- Have a working understanding of pricing and be able to follow up on estimates and proposals
- Exhibit a sense of urgency to respond to customer requests and inquiries
- Communicate with your team to ensure the production and execution of successful customer projects.
- Interest in generating/qualifying leads and self-generated prospecting efforts
- High degree of business acumen and knowledge of marketing and communication objectives
- Highly professional and self-motivated to achieve sales goals
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, quota-driven, results-oriented environment
- Superior interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills; demonstrated ability to develop effective partnerships at all levels, including managing stakeholders with differing views
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Strong analytical, mathematical, and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Confident presenting your proposal to groups of senior decision-makers both in person and virtually using zoom or other web-conferencing tools
- 2-5 years outside B2B (Business to Business) sales experience acquiring accounts in a print or related industry is a plus but not required.
This position operates in a professional office environment. You may be required to travel within your local area to visit customers and prospective customers. We operate out of Baltimore, MD but you can be located in the area or sell remotely.
Job Type: Full-time